iPhone IMAP Email Setup
- Tap Mail from your iPhone's Home screen.
- Tap Other.
- Select IMAP from the tab menu.
- Enter your name, email address, and password in the appropriate fields. The Address field should be your full email address (email@example.com).
- Under Incoming Mail Server, fill in the Host Name field as mail.your-domain.co.nz
- Under Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP), fill in the Host Name field as mail.your-domain.co.nz
- Tap Save. Now you're done!
If you notice that IMAP access isn't working properly, please ensure that all your settings are correct by following these instructions:
- From the Home menu, tap Settings.
- Select your email address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Advanced.
- Ensure that your settings are as follows:
Incoming Uses SSL: OFF
Outgoing Uses SSL: OFF
If you setup using POP If you're accessing your account from multiple POP clients, we recommend setting Use Recent Mode to ON.
For any other iPhone related issues, please visit http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/
Was this answer helpful?
Not being able to send emails really is usually caused by one of these five problems:1. Not...
To create an email account in cPanel, login into your CPanel with the username and password...